POLLARDdesign isn’t known simply as Portland, Oregon’s premier logo designer, they are an award-winning nationally recognized leader in the discipline of logo design.
With an impressive client list that includes among many others Nike, Microsoft, ABC Television, Coors Brewing, Reebok, NBC Television, Intel, Puma, the National Football League (NFL), Adidas, Toyota, Goodwill Industries, Columbia Sportswear, and the National Basketball Association (NBA) POLLARDdesign has literally created hundreds of logos and corporate identity systems for all types of clients from globally recognized companies to start-ups.
POLLARDdesign’s next award-winning logo design could be yours.
Their talent and creative methodology, along with nearly 30 years of experience in the development of corporate identities, product logos, stationery packages, icons system, special event graphics and branding, make POLLARDdesign one of Portland’s go-to logo designers. Their work has won multiple design awards and has been featured in several industry publications.
If you need a corporate identity system, you need POLLARDdesign.
Whether creating Tiger Woods’ logo or creating an entire brand image for a 15 year old to impress big-time colleges, POLLARDdesign puts forth the same passion and commitment so if you’re an already established long-standing business in need of a complete image overhaul or refresh or if you’re a brand new start-up company in need of a crisp, clean, cleverly crafted logo, stationery package, tagline, or print collateral for your business or product, POLLARDdesign is the right designer for the job.
- LOGO DESIGN: First impressions are lasting ones so make sure your corporate identity puts your business in the best light possible. POLLARDdesign’s creative methodology includes a brand audit and direct one-on-one contact with the client so let POLLARDdesign help you craft your image to reflect not just what you do but who you are.
- STATIONERY PACKAGE: A well designed and planned out Business card, Letterhead and Envelope are important aspects to establishing and extending your brand image.
- PRINT COLLATERAL: Sales sheets, brochures, flyers or other printed promotional material designed to reflect your newly established brand image.
- NAME DEVELOPMENT: A rose by any other name? Not so fast. Your company name is important. Don’t leave it to amateurs.
- TAGLINE DEVELOPMENT: A well-worded tagline or descriptor can also help to establish and promote your brand.